Dear Parents & Students,
In this newsletter you will find:
- Program News
- Tournament & Other News
- Bday celebrations
- April’s Schedule
- COVID-19 Protocol
Great to see a strong come back in March and with lots of action in March and in April.
We would like to give a very warm welcome to the new players that joined the program this last month:
- Kalysa N.
- Rhia V.
- Ryan V
- Zeeyana N.
- Check the website for latest information and Schedule https://squashcoach.ca/rhsc-junior-squash-program/
- Please bring NON-Marking Indoor Shoes. I cant emphasize enough on this. Kids will NOT be allowed on court with marking shoes. Let me know if you have questions.
- Please we ask that shoes used for squash are not used outside the squash court. This is to avoid that shoes bring all the dirt from outside (and salt ☹) into the squash courts.
- Tell a Friend about our program and have them try it.
- Follow us in Instagram and Twitter too, for news of our program and other cool stories from the Squash worlds
Below all the tournaments and participants from our Junior Squash Program...
Harrow Junior Grand Prix #5 (Dunfield - Toronto)
- Nathan M. – BU13/15 – 1st Place - Congratulations !!!
- Vihaan M. – BU9/11
Dunlop Junior Gold #3 (Mayfair Parkway - Markham)
- Krish D. – BU15
- Zoe C. – GU15
- Charlotte G. – GU17/19
Harrow Junior Silver #5 (Life Time Athletic - Mississauga)
- Aidan H. – BU11/13 - 1st Place - Congratulations !!!
- Krish D. – BU15 – 7th Place – great !!
- Nathan M. – BU15 – 9-12th Place – Congrats
- Dilan P. – BU17/19 – 7th Place – great !!
- Zoe C. – GU17/19 - 1st Place - AMAZING !!!
Congratulations and Good Luck in the upcoming events.
(Please let me know of any omissions or errors on the results)
Upcoming JUNIOR Tournaments. Don’t forget to sign up early. Let me know if you have any questions:
2022 Ontario Junior Open Championships
Apr 1, 2022 – Apr 3, 2022
The Club at White Oaks
1st Interclub – GTA Tournament (for Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
Apr 9, 2022
Unionville Athletic Club
See in Calendar Section.
COVID-19 PROTOCOL (as of March 21st )
WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO THE CLUB:
- Enter the club as you would normally do.
- You MUST fill and sign 2 forms: RISK ACCEPTANCE and COVID-19 Waiver (only need to do this once).
- MUST show Proof of Vaccination (either a printed copy or digital copy - need to do this once). The club will continue to require full vaccination to eligible individuals until end of May
DURING JUNIOR CLINIC:
- Wearing a Mask is now OPTIONAL
- To non-members of the club: once your kid’s session ends we ask you to leave the premises. Unfortunately you cant stay at the club.
PROOF OF VACCINATION (as of Oct 1st 2021 )
In accordance with York Region Public Health and Dr. Karim Kurji’s Letter of Instruction, effective Friday, October 1 2021, all individuals aged 12 years and older entering an indoor Facility for the purpose of (a) actively participating in organized sports, (b) coaching, officiating at organized sports or volunteering, or (c) spectating at organized sports, will be asked o provide identification and proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or a valid medical exemption.
On behalf of all the RHSC Junior Squash Team.. thank you for your support and passion for this amazing sport.