This program is designed to introduce the game of Squash to children between 4 and 17 years old as well as further develop High Performance players.
This program would introduce them to a wonderful sport that provides health and fitness benefits along with a greater sense of self accomplishments, competitive spirit, discipline and pride.
Learn to play squash, improve your game and have fun ! The Junior Program will include techniques, tactics, footwork, basics of being a referee, conditioned games and fun match play.
Squash also provides an alternative athletic experience for students who are not involved in team sports, or who may desire to develop other athletic skills in addition to those offered by hockey, football, soccer, basketball, etc. Squash also has a proven track record as an excellent sport for students who enjoy individual competition.
You can have your kid(s) try it out for free the first time (You don't have to be a member of the club to join the Junior Squash Program).
We have racquets and goggles (eye protection) in case you don't have any. Just need to bring non-marking indoor shoes and lots of energy!
Cell: +1-289-278-0080 - (feel free to leave me a voicemail if I can't answer your call)
Richmond Hill Squash Club
377 Ohio Road
Richmond Hill, ON L4C 3A1
Junior Tournament at Richmond Hill Squash Club on Sunday March 8th (11am - 5pm)
Purpose of this is to have kids encourage into playing tournaments. There will be 3-4 different levels (by skill, not age)
- Level Beginners: Bronze equivalent of Squash Ontario
- Level Intermediate: Grand Prix
- Level Advanced: Silver
- Level Ontario Level Competitive: Gold
- We will Guarantee at least 2 matches to every player. Similar to Bronze tournaments, every match will be 1 Game to 15 pts. Finals could be best 2 out of 3 games.
- Players will be asked and learn how to ref as well.
- We will provide a T-shirt, food (pizza) and soft drinks and prizes for the winners.
- Registration Fee is $20 (payable the day of the tournament)
Contact us if you are interested or if you want more information: email@example.com